Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fat Pants

There is something so comforting to me when I hear the words "Fat Pants". It gives me the feeling of entitlement of being fat for the day. I could eat almost anything with absolutely no guilt. The elasticity of the pants help with comfort of expansion and there are no worries of button popping or unzipping. It's a perfect win win situation. The downfall, of course, is these pants aren't for public viewing. They're not flattering, and they scream I'm a "Fat Pant"! These pants haven't gotten the full appreciation they deserve. They've been stashed far back in my closet. I owe you an thank you Fat Pants. You've been good to me and I will no longer wear you with embarassment. I will embrace the freedom you give me and will wear you proudly. Thank You Fat Pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment